Skip to main content

CURRENT FAVS


Here are some things I couldn't live without right now. Just thought I would share for anyone looking totry some new products and stuff. Below, I listed all the products with prices and
direct links to where you can find each product on their websites!
From Left to Right
Leachco - Snoogle Body PillowBed Bath & Beyond - $60
Mint Julips - Lip ScrubLUSH - $11
La Tourangelle - Coconut OilWorld Market - $11
Hydroflask 21oz - Color: LemonHydroflask - $33
FRESH - Rose Face MaskSephora - $62
Matte Lipstick - TaupeMAC - $18
"Yeezy" Puffy House Slippers - Spotted (Turtle Doves)Cozy Kicks - $45
Soap&Glory - Speed Plump Miracle Moisture MousseULTA - $20



Reviews

Leachco - Snoogle Body Pillow 
So even if I wasn't pregnant, I would probably sleep with this pillow, it wraps around you, its not too over stuffed, just right. You don't even need any other pillows with this one lol.

Mint Julips - Lip Scrub
This lip scrub from LUSH works really well for me and is so yummy. I wear a lot of lipstick most of the time, so if you do too, you know that at the end of the day your lips are probably chapped or get all weird from the lipstick, well this scrub is the perfect solution. I use it before I do my make up and sometimes after cleansing my face. It make my lips super pouty and soft. Then after, since its sugar you can just lick it off you lips!

La Tourangelle - Coconut Oil
So this product has a lot of uses, I love putting a little on my lips after doing the lip scrub, and it also works as a really good "eye cream" for me. Also, after showers, it feels so good to put all over your body.

Hydroflask 21oz - Color: Lemon
You might of already heard about this brand, but its great for people who like to keep their drinks at a certain temperature, for a REAALLYY long time, and I mean really long time lol. Being pregnant you know we gotta drink A LOT of water, hence having to pee every 10 min ha, but this one is the perfect size to take on the go because its not too small, so you don't have to keep refilling.

FRESH - Rose Face Mask
UGHH okay, this mask! I LOVE. Every time I use it, it leaves my skin baby soft, it hydrates and rejuvenates my skin, almost to the point where it feels like I don't have to put moisturizer on (but I still do anyway!). I like doing this at night after I've taken all my make up off and cleansed my face. Its only a 5-10 min mask, yet I do leave it on for longer sometimes lol. Oh, and since its made from rose petals, it smells SO good.

Matte Lipstick - Taupe
This is my GO-TO lipstick, aside from "Velvet Teddy", its very close but just a little more blush toned. It looks great on everyone, honestly.

"Yeezy" Puffy House Slippers - Spotted (Turtle Doves)
LOL, THEEEESE. I live for these. They're so cute hahahaha and very comfy for wearing around the house, they feel like your walking on marshmallows. I seriously wish I could wear them out,  but I'll just stick to wearing my real ones out lol.

Soap&Glory - Speed Plump Miracle Moisture Mousse
This moisturizer is my go-to night cream. It tingles sometimes, you can feel it plumping up your skin. I wake up with nice firm skin every morning. It goes on very light, and its not oily at all. It also absorbs really fast so you don't have to wait for you face to dry or anything, like with other products.




There you have it, all my favs right now. Hope you guys get to try some of these things, I swear they're all worth it! Don't forget, I included the links so you can purchase or view them, listed under the picture collage above!