Skip to main content

MORE THAN HALF WAY THERE


I'm officially 20 weeks and some days! And that means I'm half way! This pregnancy is actually flying by pretty fast now that all the sickness, headaches and all that subsided. My belly is showing-showing now, so I don't just look bloated lol. Starting to feel real kicks and everything, and its hitting me that there is a living, growing human in there again, AHHH. I tell Jeff all the time that it really feels like an alien in there just growing and moving, like a parasite eating all your food making you hungry constantly, lol. 

All jokes aside, I'm grateful that I can grow a little human being in me. Its so wild to think that's what I'm really doing. Women are so amazing, look at us growing humans! Sacrificing our bodies and going through all the hardships of pregnancy, to bring another life into existence. With my back and excrutiating pelvic pain, all the sickness, headaches, body changes, all that to bring a human into the world. WILD.

Pregnancy Updates
How Far - 20wks 4 Days
Size of the Baby - 6.5", 10oz
Belly Measurement - 38"
Current Cravings - MANGOS AND MANDARINS 
Symptoms - Pregnancy Insomnia, RLS, Constant Urination (in full affect now UGH)