Skip to main content

BABY GOT FRONT


Pregnancy update: I'm a whopping 29 weeks TODAY! Officially in my Third Trimester! Can't believe I'm already so far along. This pregnancy is going by so fast, surprisingly. My belly is steadily growing and her kicks are more and more prominent. She gives a new meaning to "belly roll" lol.
My appetite has been crazy and I want eat even more than I usually do, luckily I haven't gained weight all like that or anything! Still don't really have crazy food cravings, other than boba lol. All my energy is back to normal, hardly ever sick or have headaches anymore either, TYBG.

Current obsessions: Boba Milk Tea, like EVERYDAY.

Belly Circumference: 41.5"

Pregnancy Countdown: 11weeks exactly left til Due Date!

Baby Shower, coming soon!



In Lilly News: She loves her new school and is fitting right in! She's growing bigger everyday before our eyes, its insane. She's starting to really read now too! Jeff's been teaching her how to be a 'math wizard' lol and she's been doing great. He's so proud. Its so exciting to see my little grow into a now bigger kid. Where did the time go! She talks to and kisses my belly everyday. Future baby is so lucky to have the coolest and most awesome big sis.



Comments