Skip to main content

SO IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW


Yup, if you saw from my previous blog entry, Instagram and Twitter, Lilly announced my new pregnancy in the video I made of her. We are expecting! 

I officially just hit 19 weeks as of yesterday and my belly is plump as ever lol. I just recently got over most of my "morning sickness" that lasts all day. TYBG. Still adjusting to the body changes that are completely out out of my control. All the memories of my pregnancy with Lilz coming back.



Speaking of Lilly, she's extremely excited. She's been asking for a baby for FOREVER now. We told her on Christmas and she saw the baby in an ultra-sound the next day. She greets the baby aka my belly everyday, any chance she gets. She tells everyone that she's going to be a BIG SISTERRR!! Like I said she's been waiting for awhile for a sibling, and now she's really getting one!

I will be writing more about everything soon!